Lisa Ober is coming back to paint with you!
Lisa loves visiting Woodstock, VA and she loves painting in pastel. This time her visit will put you in control of the subject matter so you can focus on expanding your skills in your area of interest!
What if you haven’t taken a workshop with Lisa or you don’t want to paint from your own reference photo? She has you covered! Lisa will be doing a still life painting and you can paint along with her using her reference.
This is going to be a 3-day pastel painting extravaganza, a workshop for the history books! Okay, maybe it’s just a fun weekend loaded with tips and ideas to take your work to the next level, but it’s sure to give you a sense of accomplishment.
Dates: Oct 8, 9 and 10, 2021
Times: 9am to 4pm
Location: St Paul's Heritage Center, Edinburg, VA
Fee: $350. $175 deposit with Balance due day of workshop.
Paint Choice of your subject matter: Portrait of a person, animal/pet or Still Life
What do you have to do to get in on the excitement?
- Sign up for the workshop!
- Determine your subject matter. If you are painting along with Lisa, you can ignore the following steps. She will provide you with a printed or digital photo reference.
- Obtain your reference photo (sometimes it is good to have more than one).
- Upload your reference photo(s) to Lisa. Go to http://Lisaober.com/Woodstock by Sept 25, 2021
- Watch your email inbox for a reply from Lisa. She wants you to be successful so it’s important you have a great reference and Lisa will give you feedback. If your reference isn’t ideal for class Lisa will let you know.
Lisa will assist each student as they work. You will get plenty of personal attention! Are you a little fuzzy on the steps Lisa follows as she paints? Don’t worry, she will review those throughout the workshop.
For photography tips, a supply list, some information about using printed photos or tablets during class, and the form to upload your photos, visit this link: http://Lisaober.com/Woodstock
Impress yourself, your friends, and your family! Sign up early to secure your spot in this fun workshop!